Junior Artworker Position
Junior Artworker, Newcastle, NE4 – £16,000-£18,000, dependent on experience + Benefits
Are you looking for a foot in the door and the chance to work for a leading agency? Or perhaps you’re already working as an artworker and fancy a new challenge? If so, we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
ThinkBDW are a full-service agency providing complete marketing, advertising and communications; from strategy to execution, all in-house. We are the UK’s leading property marketing agency with offices in Newcastle, Colchester and London.
Our huge range of services encompass brochures, websites, signage, bespoke marketing suites and the latest CGI and digital marketing including touchscreen technology and iPad apps.
As a Junior Artworker with ThinkBDW you will receive the opportunity to develop. To work with and learn from an experienced artwork studio.
Reporting to the Creative Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high quality finished artwork to agreed briefs.
- Liaise with the Creative Director and the studio team to ensure clarity around the job requirements and to ensure the best possible results are delivered.
- Ensuring artwork is correct for print as required.
- Providing a point of contact for the Account Management Teams regarding any artwork queries on a particular brief.
- Working closely with digital developers when necessary to deliver high quality digital artwork.
- Technical knowledge in current artworking systems and software, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Evidence of producing finished artwork to a high standard.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Personal capacity for growth and development.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships at all levels.
- A self-starter able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Strong communication and organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Starting salary between £16,000 – £18,000
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Personal Pension Scheme, available following three months’ continuous service
To apply, please send your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org