Job Vacancy: Account Manager, ThinkBDW Newcastle
Account Manager, ThinkBDW Newcastle.
From £22,000 dependent on experience
ThinkBDW are a full service agency providing complete marketing, advertising and communications; from strategy to execution, all in-house. We are the UK’s leading property marketing agency with offices in Newcastle, Colchester and London.
Our huge range of services encompass brochures, websites, signage, bespoke marketing suites and the latest CGI and digital marketing including touchscreen technology and iPad apps.
Educated to degree level, the successful candidate will work within our account management team, based at the company’s office in Newcastle. Joining a team responsible for day to day contact with our clients – generating business, taking briefs, making marketing suggestions and then action and manage each project to its completion; on time and within budget.
This involves raising estimates, briefing and coordinating projects via our design, artwork, signage, media and digital departments as well as contact with external suppliers such as printers etc.
The successful applicant will take responsibility for all elements of a client’s work, maintaining contact with the client in order to maintain the smooth running and timely completion of each project.
Those applying for this position should have experience of working within the marketing services industry, preferably within a design, marketing or advertising agency and particularly in an account management role. You should be able to work under pressure, be well organised, have a ‘can do’ attitude – and a good sense of humour.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Well organised with the ability to multi task
- Able to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to develop relationships with colleagues and clients
- Comfortable with working as part of a team
- Willing to learn new skills
- Confident and positive attitude
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Personal Pension Scheme, available following three months’ continuous service