Job Vacancy: Account Executive, ThinkBDW Newcastle
Account Executive, ThinkBDW Newcastle.
From £16,000 dependent on experience
ThinkBDW are a full service agency providing complete marketing, advertising and communications; from strategy to execution, all in-house. We are the UK’s leading property marketing agency with offices in Newcastle, Colchester and London.
Our huge range of services encompass brochures, websites, signage, bespoke marketing suites and the latest CGI and digital marketing including touchscreen technology and iPad apps.
An Account Executive is largely office-based and will work closely with other members of the Account team in providing administration support and the smooth running of a high volume of projects, on brief and on time.
- Creating schedules to assist in the timely delivery of all our marketing materials
- Assisting with moving all projects through the production process from briefing creative work through to the completed product
- Opening and estimating jobs (training will be provided)
- Handling all client amends
- Liaising with the account handling team in our Colchester office.
- Proof reading to ensure that all work we are producing is accurate.
- Data inputting and other general admin duties such as filing and answering incoming calls.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Well organised with the ability to multi task
- Able to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to develop relationships with colleagues and clients
- Comfortable with working as part of a team
- Willing to learn new skills
- Confident and positive attitude
- Educated to degree level.
- No marketing experience necessary, however some experience working within an office environment would be advantageous.
- Computer literate including Word and Excel
- An interest in technology
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Personal Pension Scheme, available following three months’ continuous service